14.12.08

One year old


I've been preparing one year for this blog. And I got two frases in my e-mail today. 1)Like the surfer who sits watching at the endless wave, you must first prepare yourself before you jump into the ocean, Renata. Before jumping into the foam with your board in hand, sit on the beach for a while and contemplate the tide. Watch the currents and see how other surfers fare under the prevailing conditions. You will find that the more preparation you do, the more secure you will be when you hit the water.2) Rachel wrote me: Quanto mais eu Menos eu. I can interpret it the way I want. As criticism or as encouragement. The more I dedicate myself to me there will be less of me because I will loose a lot of weight. Ok. I choose this. Prepare myself before exposing myself. If I only could!








Nenhum comentário: